Dry eye relief in a blink!
- Do you suffer from dry and tired eyes?
- You don’t like to put drops in your open eye?
- You want to relief your dry and tired eyes in a quick and convenient way?
Try Opticalm Lipomyst and experience the modern way of lubricating your eyes!
Lipomyst: the product
- Spray that has to be applied on CLOSED eyes
- Can be used any time and any place without using a mirror
- You don’t have to remove your contacts or make-up before using Lipomyst
- Restores the lipid layer deficiency, which is one of the main causes of dry eyes
How does it work?
The lipid layer is the outer part of your tear film that prevents your aqueous layer to evaporate. If there is a deficiency in this oily outer layer, your tear evaporates too quickly and your eyes become dry. 80% of dry eye sufferers have dry eyes because of a lipid layer deficiency. Lipomyst works based on phospholipids that restore this deficiency in the lipid layer.
How to use?
- Keep the Lipomyst spray on a distance of 10 cm of your eye
- Close your eye
- Spray 1 to 2 times on your closed eyelid
- Open your eye
- When using for the first time, 3 to 4 pumps are required to fill the pump spray. Press firmly down on the spray head 3 to 4 times to enable the product to be used.
- Lipomyst should be used 3 to 4 times a day but can be used more often for more severe cases.
- Safe to use with contact lenses. Lipomyst makes wearing contact lenses much more comfortable.
- Safe to use with make-up. Lipomyst can be used over already applied make-up. In this case only 1 spray should be applied and the distance between the spray and the eye should be slightly greater (approx. 20cm).
- Soy Lecithin
- Sodium Chloride
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Vitamin E
- Purified water